The orthopedic and sports medicine team at the Washington University and St. Louis Children’s Young Athlete Center is dedicated to caring for kids of all ages with sports-related injuries. Conveniently located in the St. Louis Children’s Specialty Care Center in west St. Louis County, with additional orthopedic services at St. Louis Children’s Hospital in the Central West End, the Young Athlete Center offers:
- Same-day appointments
- Specialized medical care by Washington University pediatric orthopedic and sports medicine physicians
- Minimally-invasive, surgical treatment of sports-related injuries
- On-site imaging, including X-rays, MRI and ultrasound
- Casting, splinting and pediatric specialty care of fractures
- Sports-related concussion assessments
- Comprehensive care for the young athlete, including adolescent medicine, cardiology, physical therapy, pain management, sports psychology, rheumatology and nutrition.