Neurology and Neurosurgery ranked by U.S. News. Read more
The Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery at St. Louis Children's Hospital is one of the largest neurosurgery programs in the nation. Each of our faculty are ABNS and ABPNS board-certified, fellowship-trained, full-time pediatric neurosurgeons.
Our department has international recognition for both clinical expertise and research. Patients from 46 states in the nation and 46 foreign countries have been referred to us in the last decade.
In close collaboration with pediatric neurologists, radiologists and other pediatric specialty services, we provide cutting-edge treatment for all neurosurgical disorders in children. Our research programs are supported by grants from National Institutes of Health, Children’s Discovery Institute, Citizen’s United for Research against Epilepsy (CURE) and the Department of Defense.
|Noah's Battle With Brain Cancer|
- Pediatric Epilepsy Center
- Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Center
- Center for Spastic Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Brachial Plexus Injury
- Comprehensive Craniofacial Center
- Endoscopic Craniosynostosis Repair
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery Progam
- Pediatric Spine Center
- Skeletal Dysplasia Clinic
- Spina Bifida Clinic
- Hydrocephalus Clinic