|Surgery for Severe Spinal Deformities in Children|
How long will it take to be seen?
Patients will be seen within 24 hours
Who are we treating?
Patients under 21 with:
- Spinal deformity (scoliosis, kyphosis, and spondylolithesis)
- Traumatic injuries of the spine
- Post traumatic fracture deformity of the spine
- Spinal Tumor
- Spinal Infections
- Congenital spine and rib abnormalities
Why St. Louis Children's Hospital and Washington University Physicians?
- Our team features leading experts in clinical care and research
- Parents magazine has ranked St. Louis Children's Hospital No. 5 in the nation, our pediatric orthopedics No.3 in the nation and our pediatric neurosurgery No. 6 in the nation.
|Improved Surgical Technique to Fix Severe Spinal Curves in Children|
What other services will we provide?
Education to Outside Pediatricians
I'm a physician, how do I refer a patient?
Call our Children's Direct Access line at 800.678.4357.