Most Experienced in the World
Dr. Park was featured in the February 2011 edition of the Washington University of St. Louis Magazine. Click here to read the story.
- Over 24 years experience performing selective dorsal rhizotomies with unequalled knowledge of post-surgical outcomes
- Performed over 2,700 surgeries, with no major complications, on children and adults from 47 states and 58 countries.
- Performed surgery on 102 International patients in 2012.
- Published over 40 scientific articles on rhizotomy
Selective dorsal rhizotomy
Parents/patients should call their insurance company to check benefits as the first step in the process of obtaining insurance authorization. If there is more than one insurance company, both primary and secondary should be investigated.
- Diagnosis code (ICD-9 code) for cerebral palsy of any type is 343.9
- Procedure code (CPT code) for the rhizotomy surgery is 63190
The Center for Cerebral Palsy Spasticity
St. Louis Children's Hospital
One Children's Place
St. Louis, Missouri 63110 USA
Phone --314.454.2813, or toll-free 800.416.9956
Contact Dr. Park