Baby Deja was first diagnosed with a brain tumor when she was two years ago. After surgery to remove the tumor, and suffering a stroke due to Sickle Cell Disease, Deja is continuing to fight. Deja was one of the St. Louis Children's Hospital cancer patients recently spotlighted during the "Ride for a Child" program of the Pedal the Cause bike ride benefiting St. Louis Children's Hospital and Siteman Cancer Center.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Life at Home
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?