Baby Josiah has a rare condition called gnathodiaphyseal dysplasia. It causes extra bone growth in his skull and jawbone, and causes the rest of the bones in his body to be extremely brittle. He has undergone several facial reconstructions at St. Louis Children's Hospital with Dr. Albert Woo, director of the craniofacial institute at St. Louis Children's Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?