Baby Josiah has a rare condition called gnathodiaphyseal dysplasia. It causes extra bone growth in his skull and jawbone, and causes the rest of the bones in his body to be extremely brittle. He has undergone several facial reconstructions at St. Louis Children's Hospital with Dr. Albert Woo, director of the craniofacial institute at St. Louis Children's Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia