St. Louis Children's Hospital Chief Medical Officer, Dr. F. Sessions Cole, provides some advice for parents on when your baby should be hitting critical milestones like sitting, rolling over and walking. Dr. Cole emphasizes that these are just ballpark recommendations and that every baby develops at his or her own pace.
Baby Milestones such as Sitting, Rolling Over, and Walking
Thursday, November 17, 2011
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever