St. Louis Children's Hospital Chief Medical Officer, Dr. F. Sessions Cole, provides some advice for parents on when your baby should be hitting critical milestones like sitting, rolling over and walking. Dr. Cole emphasizes that these are just ballpark recommendations and that every baby develops at his or her own pace.
Baby Milestones such as Sitting, Rolling Over, and Walking
Thursday, November 17, 2011
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia