Paula and Mark Postudensek say double-listing in both Minnesota and Missouri helped their 1-year-old baby Anthony get a life-saving liver transplant. Anthony was born with biliary atresia, a problem with his liver's bile ducts that became severe enough to need a liver transplant. After waiting for months in Minnesota, Anthony's parents brought him to St. Louis Children's Hospital where he successfully received a liver transplantation weeks later. Now he's growing, thriving and doing great!
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?