Paula and Mark Postudensek say double-listing in both Minnesota and Missouri helped their 1-year-old baby Anthony get a life-saving liver transplant. Anthony was born with biliary atresia, a problem with his liver's bile ducts that became severe enough to need a liver transplant. After waiting for months in Minnesota, Anthony's parents brought him to St. Louis Children's Hospital where he successfully received a liver transplantation weeks later. Now he's growing, thriving and doing great!
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia