Berlin Heart Device saves Anthony, 16 and Justin, 2 month old. Both children suffered heart failure after catching a virus and were listed for a heart transplant at St. Louis Children's Hospital. In both cases, the Berlin heart continued pumping their failing hearts long enough until a donor heart became available.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment