Berlin Heart Device saves Anthony, 16 and Justin, 2 month old. Both children suffered heart failure after catching a virus and were listed for a heart transplant at St. Louis Children's Hospital. In both cases, the Berlin heart continued pumping their failing hearts long enough until a donor heart became available.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia