St. Louis Children's Hospital physicians give tips on the proper use of helmets. They recommend a child wear a helmet when using a bicycle, roller skates, skateboard or anything with wheels. Dr. Dee Hodge is an emergency room physician with St. Louis Children's Hospital.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever