Camp Independence, run by St. Louis Children's Hospital, is the only sports camp in the country specially designed for children with cerebral palsy. Walkers and wheelchairs are welcome. Kids play sports including hockey and football. They learn self confidence and benefit from accomplishing many tasks that children with CP are often told they cannot do.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?