Dr. Josh Rubin co-directs the pediatric brain tumor program at St. Louis Children's Hospital. He discusses the amazing courage and strength demonstrated by his young patients. These brave youngsters are what inspire him to come to work, and to continue his research into finding a cure.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Chemotherapy and Side Effects
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Understanding Blood Counts