At only 2 ½ years old, Adam was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. He received his chemotherapy treatments at the Hematology Oncology Clinic at St. Louis Children's Hospital. After 2 ½ years of chemotherapy, Adam started kindergarten. Adam experiences learning difficulties because of the chemotherapy, but receives help from the Therapy Services Department at St. Louis Childrens Hospital.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever