After surgery in Los Angeles and seven weeks of radiation at St. Louis Children's Hospital, Elizabeth recovers from the removal of a baseball sized cancerous tumor in her brain. Because of her radiation treatments, Elizabeth experiences late effects. Her grades dropped, and she experienced difficulty completing assignments. Because of her dedicated tutors, Elizabeth is learning how to overcome her learning difficulties.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever