Like his mom, Sam was born with the foot deformity known as clubfoot. But after her experience with painful surgery as a child, Allison decided to bring Sam to pediatric orthopedic specialist Dr. Matthew Dobbs for non-surgical treatment known as the Ponseti Method. Allison shares Sam's experience and her advice for other parents of children with clubfoot.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Chemotherapy and Side Effects
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Understanding Blood Counts