Like his mom, Sam was born with the foot deformity known as clubfoot. But after her experience with painful surgery as a child, Allison decided to bring Sam to pediatric orthopedic specialist Dr. Matthew Dobbs for non-surgical treatment known as the Ponseti Method. Allison shares Sam's experience and her advice for other parents of children with clubfoot.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia