When doctors saw a mass growing on the neck of one of Sarah and Jason Rouse's twin boys, they sent the family to The Fetal Care Center. There, a team of Washington University physicians at St. Louis Children's and Barnes Jewish Hospitals performed an ex utero intrapartum treatment (EXIT) procedure to safely deliver both boys.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia