Baby Anna spent the first few weeks of her life in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at St. Louis Children's Hospital. She was born with congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH). Anna was cared for by the Fetal Care Center.
Diaphragmatic Hernia Infant -Baby Anna's Success at The Fetal Care Center
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever