Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady is the director of cardiothoracic surgery at St. Louis Children's Hospital, and the co-director of the St. Louis Children's and Washington University Heart Center. He discusses an exciting collaboration between a 10-year-old patient and a local recording artist to create an original song from the patient's heartbeat.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever