Dr. Pirooz Eghtesady is the director of cardiothoracic surgery at St. Louis Children's Hospital, and the co-director of the St. Louis Children's and Washington University Heart Center. He discusses an exciting collaboration between a 10-year-old patient and a local recording artist to create an original song from the patient's heartbeat.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia