Dr. George Van Hare, pediatric cardiologist at St. Louis Children's Hospital and co-director of the St. Louis Children's and Washington University Heart Center talks about how he was able to digitally capture the heartbeat of 10-year-old patient Katelyn Jackson and provide it to local singer/songwriter Erin Bode, who used it as the inspiration - and rhythm - of her new song, The Space Between.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever