Correy suffered from painful heart episodes that were caused by electrical disturbances in her atrium. Electrophysiologists at St. Louis Children's Hospital used the latest cardiac imaging technology to map the damaged areas, induce her irregular rhythms, and ablate, or block off, the electrical misfiring.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Chemotherapy and Side Effects