St. Louis singer and songwriter Erin Bode talks about what she calls one of her most inspiring projects - composing and performing a song using an actual heart beat from a patient at the St. Louis Children's and Washington University Heart Center. The song, "The Space Between," captures the journey of 10-year-old Katelyn Jackson.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Life at Home
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?