Paiton was born with hypertelorism, a condition associated with multiple craniofacial anomalies, including abnormally-spaced eyes. Dr. Albert Woo, the chief of pediatric plastic surgery at St. Louis Children's Hospital, undertook the complicated task of correcting this rare deformity.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia