Matthew underwent facial reconstruction surgery to correct malformations caused by Crouzon syndrome. Dr. Albert Woo, who directs the plastic surgery team at St. Louis Children's Hospital, performed the surgery, which he says is one of the more complex craniofacial procedures one can do.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment