Learn about the Family Resource Center at St. Louis Children's Hospital (FRC). The FRC is a health information library focusing on resources devoted to children's health by offering a variety of resources, including customized packets of information, books, pamphlets, videos and online resources. All services are free and available to the public.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Chemotherapy and Side Effects
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Understanding Blood Counts