Good hand hygiene is one of the simplest ways to help stop the spread of germs. This video provides helpful tips and information about hand hygiene for St. Louis Children's Hospital patients and their families.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Chemotherapy and Side Effects
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Understanding Blood Counts