St. Louis Children's Hospital audiologist Sue Hayashi discusses hearing loss as a late effect in a particular patient. Brandon, a cancer survivor, did not experience a severe decrease in his hearing until three years after his last chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Now, Brandon wears a hearing aid to hear again.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia