This is Kenny. Everybody who works at St. Louis Children's Hospital, and many of the families who spend time here, know Kenny. He works in our Environmental Services department. When he's not cleaning all of our patient rooms and making sure the hospital sparkles, he raises money for the American Heart Association. We should all be lucky enough to know and work with someone like Kenny.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever