This is Kenny. Everybody who works at St. Louis Children's Hospital, and many of the families who spend time here, know Kenny. He works in our Environmental Services department. When he's not cleaning all of our patient rooms and making sure the hospital sparkles, he raises money for the American Heart Association. We should all be lucky enough to know and work with someone like Kenny.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia