Colin was diagnosed with clubfoot the day he was born. Colin was treated immediately with no relief. Then his mom learned about Dr. Matthew Dobbs at St. Louis Children's Hospital, who specializes in bracing to correct clubfoot. Now Colin is able to walk, crawl, stand and is developing normally.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever