Dr. David Balzer, an interventional cardiologist, describes a new heart valve recently approved by the FDA to correct complications associated with implantable conduits. St. Louis Children's Hospital is one of the only centers in the Midwest that offers this minimally-invasive procedure, which uses a tiny catheter to implant the valve.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever