Dr. David Balzer, an interventional cardiologist, describes a new heart valve recently approved by the FDA to correct complications associated with implantable conduits. St. Louis Children's Hospital is one of the only centers in the Midwest that offers this minimally-invasive procedure, which uses a tiny catheter to implant the valve.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia