Noah has had brain cancer since he was an infant. His smile, his spirit are an inspiration to all who know him. This year, Noah is the St. Louis Children's Hospital ambassador for Pedal the Cause, a bike ride to raise money for cancer research in St. Louis. All the proceeds from the event go to St. Louis Children's Hospital and Siteman Cancer Center.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?