The pediatric general surgery team at St. Louis Childrenâ€™s Hospital is led by Brad Warner, MD, also the Jessie L. Ternberg, MD, PhD, Distinguished Professor of Pediatric Surgery. Brad is known for his approachable leadership style.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever