â€śYouâ€™re not just taking care of one patient, youâ€™re taking care of the entire family,â€ť explains Pat Dillon about a unique aspect of being a pediatric surgeon. â€śSpeaking up for kids and working with their families makes what I do very rewarding,â€ť he says.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Chemotherapy and Side Effects
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Understanding Blood Counts