“You’re not just taking care of one patient, you’re taking care of the entire family,” explains Pat Dillon about a unique aspect of being a pediatric surgeon. “Speaking up for kids and working with their families makes what I do very rewarding,” he says.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever