Sick children at St. Louis Children's Hospital can enjoy a mobile "Fun Center" thanks to a donation from Major League Baseball and the St. Louis Cardinals. This mobile "Fun Center" will help sick children have fun while they are receiving treatment at St. Louis Children's Hospital. The gift is made possible through Starlight Children's Foundation.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Life at Home
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?