Baby Luke was born with a rare brain malformation called polymicrogyria. He was diagnosed before he was even born, giving his family the opportunity to learn about the disorder, and be fully prepared to care for Luke after he arrived. Luke is cared for by a team of specialists with the Fetal Care Center.
Polymicrogyria -Baby Luke's Story at The Fetal Care Center
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever