Baby Luke was born with a rare brain malformation called polymicrogyria. He was diagnosed before he was even born, giving his family the opportunity to learn about the disorder, and be fully prepared to care for Luke after he arrived. Luke is cared for by a team of specialists with the Fetal Care Center.
Polymicrogyria -Baby Luke's Story at The Fetal Care Center
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia