What can you do to prevent your little one's injury from leaving a scar? Or at least reduce the size of the scar? Dr. Kirstin Lee with the pediatric hospitalist team at St. Louis Children's Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine shares information about preventing scars in children.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever