Karin Jackson talks about the incredible journey her daughter, 10-year-old Katelyn, has experienced, and the inspiration and generosity she has shown her fellow patients at the St. Louis Children's and Washington University Heart Center. Katelyn's most recent gift included a recording of her own heart beat to St. Louis singer/songwriter Erin Bode, who used it as the inspiration and rhythm of her new song, The Space Between.
Proud Mom Talks About Patient Who Inspired Erin Bode Song
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Chemotherapy and Side Effects