Isaac has been living with the pain of Sickle Cell anemia all his life. Isaac is an athlete, and is preparing to enter college. Despite its challenges, he has not allowed Sickle Cell slow him down. His doctor, Dr. Monica Hulbert, director of the Sickle Cell Program at St. Louis Children's Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine, discusses the disease and Isaac's management of it.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Life at Home
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?