Isaac has been living with the pain of Sickle Cell anemia all his life. Isaac is an athlete, and is preparing to enter college. Despite its challenges, he has not allowed Sickle Cell slow him down. His doctor, Dr. Monica Hulbert, director of the Sickle Cell Program at St. Louis Children's Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine, discusses the disease and Isaac's management of it.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Chemotherapy and Side Effects