Dr. Shalini Shenoy, director of the bone marrow transplant program at St. Louis Children's Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine, and Debbie Carter, mother of a child with Sickle Cell anemia, discuss the life-saving potential of bone marrow donation as an option to treat the disease, and the importance of donation.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Life at Home
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?