Dr. Shalini Shenoy, director of the bone marrow program at St. Louis Children's Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine, and Debbie Carter, mother of a child with Sickle Cell, discuss the process of bone marrow transplant as a cure for Sickle Cell.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever